All our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) with total costs including GST (Goods and Services Tax) as specified by the Australian Government as of 6 March 2014. All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers.
The total price of each item is calculated as follows: Cost price + GST + AUD $15 shipping/freight. Note, only one shipping/freight cost is incurred per order.
APE Distribution is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are within 3-7 working days for deliveries within Australia. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within two business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Help Desk assistance is available during standard business hours on 1300 727 906.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or do not perform as advertised.
When purchasing from APE Distribution your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre.
If you register an account with us, you may not have more than one active account, and your account is non-transferable. You may update, edit or terminate your account at any time through the Site.
If you choose to use a workplace email address for your account or to access the Site, then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies or protocols that apply to the use of your email address and your workplace facilities.
You must not :
- use the Site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including, but not limited to breaches of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cwlth);
- use the Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material, which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the Site;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Site;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use the Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to and use of the Site and (where relevant) your account if you breach these terms and conditions and:
- the breach cannot be remedied; or
- you fail to the remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach; or
- if there is an emergency or we need to perform some maintenance on our site.
You may stop using the Site at any time and for any reason.
From time to time, business strategies change. As such, we may in the future, stop making the Site (or any part of it) available. This will not impact any current orders that have been accepted by us.
The Site may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us or our related bodies corporate. These links are provided for your convenience only and:
- we make no representations or warranties, or have any responsibility or liability for those websites; and
- these links do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that we endorse the site or the products or services that are provided at those sites.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place.
Online Back Orders Policy
At APE Distribution we aim to only offer products for online sale where the product is readily available to ship. From time to time however, you may pay for a product that is not readily available for shipping. If this happens, we will notify you as soon as possible to let you know that the item or items are to be placed into our back order system.
We understand that you may not always wish to wait for a product where it is not readily available for shipment. If you wish to cancel such an order, you can do so while the order is still in our back order system by contacting Customer Service on 1300 727 906. We will refund the amount that you paid for the product.
In the instance where a product is not readily available for shipment, we will use our best endeavours to procure the product from our suppliers within 30 days from the date that you place your order. We also guarantee to lock in the original purchase price of the back ordered item.
If we are not able to procure the product within this timeframe we will contact you and let you know the options which could include:
If we are not able to source the product from the supplier, we may need to cancel the order for the product and provide you with a refund.