BEFORE YOU CAN USE THIS NEW RIBBON YOUR PRINTER FIRMWARE WILL HAVE TO BE UPDATED.
Due to improvements made to the media ribbon, the factory has asked us to upgrade all printers.
This is a simple operation using the SD card we have sent with the media.
Any computer can be used, even one at home. If you are unable to access any computer a replacement printer with the firmware already installed can be sent. Unfortunately, there will be a freight charge of $20.00.
- Turn printer off
- Plug the printer cable into the USB socket on the computer to the rear socket on the printer
(Small square socket)
- Turn on the printer
- Plug the SD card into your computer
- Find the SD card on the computer. It is the removable card labelled ‘Firmware’
- Open Burn EXE file in Firmware
- Select START
- When instructions say, “Program will exit” Select OK.
- The GREEN light on the Printer will continue to flash until the printer is reinitialised. This takes about 4 minutes
Do not touch the printer or power or the computer until the GREEN light shows a steady light.
Please send SD Card back to this office
1/11 Leanne Cres
Your passport photo team.